As a business owner or someone who is thinking of starting a business, one thing that you can count on is that you will have legal questions that you will need to have answered. Questions like:
- I want to start a new business. Do I need to incorporate the business? If so, should I set the business up as a LLC or an S Corp or something else?
- I am having a problem with an employee. How can I fire that employee without being sued?
- I am looking to hire a new employee and need a non-compete agreement drafted.
- I have a contract that needs to be reviewed.
- My business has been sued and I need an attorney to represent me.
- What steps can I take to minimize potential for liability in my business?
- Undoubtedly there will be other issues that will come up as well.
One of the best things that you as a business owner can do is develop a relationship with a reliable, experienced attorney; an attorney that you can consult regularly for legal business advice and who can help you identify and focus on potential problems before they develop.
I have over 20 years' experience providing legal advice to businesses on a wide range of legal matters. I would be glad to meet with you to discuss your business and your legal needs.