Businesses and Non-profits
As a business owner or someone who is thinking of starting a business, non-profit, or charitable organization, one thing that you can count on is that you will have legal questions that you will need to have answered. Questions like:
- I want to start a new business. Do I need to incorporate the business? If so, should I set the business up as an LLC, S Corp, or something else?
- I am having a problem with an employee. How can I fire that employee without being sued?
- I am looking to hire a new employee. Can you draft a non-compete agreement for me?
- Can you review a contract for my business?
- My business has been sued. Can you represent me?
- What steps can I take to minimize the potential for liability in my business?
Undoubtedly, there will be other issues that aren't on this list.
Finding the Right Pennsylvania Business Law Attorney
One of the best things you can do as a business owner is develop a relationship with a reliable, experienced attorney to regularly consult for legal business advice and help you identify and focus on potential problems before they develop.
At L. Theodore Hoppe, Jr., Esquire — Attorney at Law, we've offered estate planning, elder law, family law, and business law to help people prepare for accidents, illnesses, or death for over 30 years. Contact our estate planning law firm if you need a business law attorney in Media, Pennsylvania. I serve clients in Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, Berks, and Bucks counties and cities, including Philadelphia, Media, Norristown, and West Chester.