Nearly 30 Years of Reliable Legal Representation for You, Your Family, Business, and Organization
If you have a simple or complex legal issue and need advice, L. Theodore Hoppe, Jr., Esquire – Attorney at Law can help. I take tough cases that other attorneys shy away from and offer advice on your rights and options.
My firm focuses on helping families and businesses, non-profits, and churches navigate the legal issues that affect them. Together we will:
- Identify your legal issues
- Discuss your legal rights
- Develop strategies for successfully resolving the situation
You'll receive knowledgeable and experienced representation on a variety of legal matters. My office is conveniently located in Media, Delaware County, which allows me to serve clients throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. I also offer consultations by phone and video chat when necessary.
I look forward to meeting you and being your attorney. Please feel free to contact me with any legal questions that you have if you live in Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, Berks, and Bucks counties and cities, including Philadelphia, Media, Norristown, and West Chester.
Ted Hoppe, Veteran & Christian Attorney
Welcome, and thanks for visiting L. Theodore Hoppe, Jr., Esquire – Attorney at Law. As a Christian attorney who previously served in the United States Army Military Police Corps and the Army National Guard, I have unique skills and certifications families and veterans can rely on, including:
- Lead attorney at the Clinic based out of the Salvation Army in Chester and selected as CLCP's Volunteer of the Year
- Free legal services to those in need with Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia, a non-profit charitable organization
- Allied attorney with the Alliance Defending Freedom
- Advisory Board member of Calvary Chapel, Delaware County and the Bethel Township Planning Commission.